Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Tuesday

{::my 2011 humanitarian project::}



please help support my cause! im going back to a place thats close to my heart and putting a photograph into the hands of children who have never held or seen a real photo especially of themselves. here is my fundraising website and the link to the organization i will be working with to accomplish this!





Me and my father helping the villagers in great bay jamaica pull in the fishing nets

one of the local children we played with

two children playing in bamboo along the side of the village rd


two locals cleaning fish for their dinner

amanda on crowdrise ::  http://www.crowdrise.com/dogmeetsworld/fundraiser/amandaleigh

dog meets world :: http://www.dogmeetsworls.org/

thanks!




2 comments :

Unknown said...

I am an intern for Dog Meets World and I am so excited to see you'll be using it!! Enjoy your travels and take/give as many photos as you can!!

~Sk

Amanda said...

will do! im so excited!! its such a great cause!

Post a Comment