Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Saturday

Win a Free Photo Session from Beau Monde Photos!




Does the idea of a free photo session interest you? Yeah?
Well....I am prepared to give one away!


But this contest will actually require more than a comment to enter. I want to build a bigger fan base, and I need your help! I’m hoping that with this contest, you can help me out! Here are the guidelines:
This contest is open to anyone in a 40 miles radius of Wedowee, Alabama OR a within a 40 mile radius of Stafford, Virginia. Those outside of that range can enter but must travel to me for your session.






Weddings and Birth Sessions are excluded from this contest. Newborn and Boudoir sessions are included, however the winning session will only last for one hour.



1. Shoot me an email (amanda@beaumondephotos.com) with the name of the person/people entering, photograph (does not need to be professional quality), what type of session it will be (family, engagement, maternity, just-for-fun, etc), and why you want to win. Your explanation will be posted on FB page and here on the blog for others to "get to know you". I will accept entries until May 8th. As I receive emails I will post them on my blog so you can go ahead and share them with friends and family to get them ready to vote. When voting begins on May 10th I will post them in an album on my Facebook Fan Page.


2. Spend the week after I start the contest encouraging all your family and friends to “like” my Facebook page. To earn a vote for your photo your must have people like and comment on your photo her on the blog (That's right...you can get 2 votes per person!) At the end of the contest (May 15th), the entry with the most ‘likes’ will win a FREE session! (Voters MUST ‘like’ my Facebook page for their vote to count!)


3. EVERYONE is a winner!

FIRST place will win a free session with me to be used sometime during the remainder of 2013.

SECOND place will win 50% off a session with me to be used sometime during the remainder of 2013.

ALL OTHER ENTRIES will win 10% off a session with me to be used sometime during the remainder of 2013 as well as a $20 off $100 print order credit.



I will add more detailed instructions for voters with the post containing all of the entries.

This is a great deal folks! Show me what you can do!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment