Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday

Free Pet Photography Sessions | East Alabama Pet Photographer



I am trying to build my pet photography portfolio so I am offering free sessions for the Wedowee area only. You can be located in the area or willing to travel to this area.

Each session would last no more than 30 minutes.

These sessions will be lifestyle shoots of people and their pets. I will also take several individual shots. Sessions can be indoors but mainly looking for outdoor shots.

I am not wanting to shoot too many of the same breed as I am looking for a variety of styles. 

Here is what you will get in return for allowing me to use your photos in my marketing and advertising:

  • Free lifestyle pet photography session with BMP
  • Private online gallery of proofs for 30 days
  • $25 print credit for photographs


Pets must be able to follow some instruction off leash. Minimum of 2 pets per session.

Dates for these sessions will be evenings during July 21 - August 2. If you are interested please fill out the form below so I can contact you directly.


0 comments :

Post a Comment